Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Another perfectly made bed

After my post on '10 Steps to make the perfect bed', friendly blogger Debbie from Debbie's English Treasures has sent me a picture of her perfectly made bed in her guestroom.

This is Debbie's guestroom on the left, and then I've added some of her treasured finds that Debbie collects and sells. Pop over and see what else she has.



Yup, that duvet is pulled taught... It does look very comfy and cosy ! I especially love the patterned fabric on the duvet cover, and as you can see on my blog, coral pink is sooo my favourite colour at the moment! Lovely touch with the flowers.
Thanks Debbie!
x

2 comments:

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

Wow, you have donne a very good job advertising my website.
Also your description of my bed is really sweet, well donne for that also!
I have Vintage crystal chandeliers, glassware, china and a couple of aubusson rugs, if you ever get to do a post about how to clean or look after them, please do let me know, as i can supply some photos.
Also, if there`s any photos on my blog and website that you want to use you have my permission to do it so.
Once again, many thanks!
Kisses Kisses
Debbie

Nichole Moss said...

I haven't been able to get in the guest bedroom for a while as my mum keeps putting in her rubbish sorry I meant treasures LOL!!!And thanks 4 the comment that was realy nice of u
got 2 go see ya!!!

niki m

A note on perfection

Many of the posts featured on this blog are about doing household chores the correct, or so to say perfect way. My intention is not to make readers feel that the way they are running their households are wrong. So if making the bed, or ironing shirts in a certain way doesn't fit your lifestyle, do not feel guilty about it. But by learning the correct way of doing things it might just come in handy for those times when special guests are staying, or when you need to iron that shirt perfectly for a job interview. So enjoy the learning, but skip the guilt and LOVE your homes. x

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP