I also have to say sorry, because recently I've been given some blog awards from other bloggers and I have just gotten so carried away doing my other posts that I have forgotten to post about it. But I am so very grateful to all you friendly bloggers who pass on awards, tag each other and take the time to write your great posts. I've really been enjoying my blogging experience so far.
Anyway, Lesley from Notes from my Days has tagged me to come up with 6 strange/quirky things about myself. So before I go on to do another post, I'll do this one and pass it on... so here goes:
1. I am a fussy eater - I don't like my food piled on top of each other, and preferred to have it separated out (I know, like a fussy child!). But I don't mind my food touching :)
2. This one is not uncommon, but since I write a blog about neatness and cleanliness I thought you might like to know: I am not at all a naturally tidy person and never have been and as a student I never made my bed and once had the bedroom floor covered in clothes (I hang my head in shame).
3. I don't like sharp objects pointing towards me - I often turn forks across the table from me to point in a different direction. The worst by far is someone holding a sharp pencil that is pointing at my eyes!
4. I use to volunteer at a baboon sanctuary where I would help socialise orphaned baby baboons that would be reintroduced to the wild. So yes, I have been covered in baboon poo and wee on many occasions.
5. I seriously love condensed milk. I'll have it straight from the tin, I like it in coffee, and I love just about any dessert containing it... I've even mixed it with peanut butter and ate it.
6. I love the smell of my yoga matt - it's rubbery (it's an ecomat), and every time I just smell it now I start to relax because of my associating it with yoga.
That's my 6 quirks. Now these are the people I am tagging (if of course any of you have been tagged before for this then just ignore it)...
Ivy from Little Ivy Cakes
Steph at Funky Fused Glassy Goodies
Mary at Simple Happy Home
Debbie at Debbie's English Treasures
Judy at Brocante Etc
Have a great day - I'm off to see the sing-a-long version of Mamma Mia tonight.