Sunday, April 4, 2010

A sad goodbye from me for now.


Hello lovely readers, some of you might have noticed that I've not been posting very often... Unfortunately I find myself unable to put the effort in that I feel the blog deserves at this stage.

I might have mentioned before that I am training to become a yoga teacher, so whilst working full-time, I'm also squeezing in 2 nights of yoga a week, as well as the odd weekend or week away for my training... and this week, eek I'll be teaching for the first time too. All of this, combined with the need to do the housework rather than type about it, leaves little time for the research or pretty picture findings.

I still have so many ideas for posts, and have even started preparing some, but I just don't like posting when I haven't searched every nook and corner for the best answer I can come up with, so I'd rather leave knowing that the information on here at the moment, is the best I could come up with rather than being rushed.

But I have really enjoyed sharing my enthusiasm for learning about housework with you all, and most of all I have enjoyed the comments, and reading your lovely blogs too!
So, I might not be typing about housekeeping any more, but rest assured that I will still be getting my timer out to run around with a duster, and de-clutter like a loony, after which I will need all that yoga training I am doing to help me relax.

I hope you have all enjoyed the Easter weekend. And I shall leave the blog up for a little while yet, so you can come back anytime you need a reminder of how to do those hospital corners.

So from Mr.L, the big long dog Banjo and me, cheerio for now!

xxx

5 comments:

Marigio said...

I've only just found you and you are one of my favorites,but I understand that you have to do what you have to do. Thank you for sharing so much with us. I wish you all the best in the future.
Marigio.

Ali said...

Oh no, I will miss your blog - but good luck for the future xx

Ivy said...

I will miss you dearly. :)

Ivy said...

I miss youuuuuuuuuu! :(

Ivy said...

Hey pretty-pretty! I hope you had a lovely Christmas filled with Joy. And I hope you have a bright and thrilling new year.

P.S. My house keeping has gotten to be terribly bad. It's all your fault. :) LOL.

A note on perfection

Many of the posts featured on this blog are about doing household chores the correct, or so to say perfect way. My intention is not to make readers feel that the way they are running their households are wrong. So if making the bed, or ironing shirts in a certain way doesn't fit your lifestyle, do not feel guilty about it. But by learning the correct way of doing things it might just come in handy for those times when special guests are staying, or when you need to iron that shirt perfectly for a job interview. So enjoy the learning, but skip the guilt and LOVE your homes. x

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP