Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The best laundry rooms

So I've actually been working on a post about stain removal, and in my research I keep coming across the most gorgeous laundry rooms! So I thought i must just share these with you while I'm still finishing off the post about stain removal. If you click any of the pictures it will take you straight to the website I found them at. Unfortunately I can't share my laundry room with you - it's in the garage, and the garage desperately needs updating, but only once the house is done. Have you got a laundry room to be proud of? Please, please send me a picture at laundrybasketcase@rocketmail.com , and I will add it on with a link to your blog/website (even if you're reading this post a year down the line).


















Which one do you like best?

I hope you are as inspired as I am!

6 comments:

Ivy said...

I wish! I am still sharing a laundry room with all other tenants in my apartment complex. haha!
pic #4 practical
Pic #7 Dream

Lesley (Notesfrommydays) said...

I honestly think you read my mind sometimes!!! I have taken photos of my laundry room last week because it is such a disgrace and It mys project for when the children return to school in 2 weeks so I will send you pics when its all finished and if its half a nice as any of those pic I will be very pleased!!! Wallpaper and flowers in a laundry room...... swoon...........

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

Love ALL the laundry rooms!
I haven`t done any work to mine... as we are planning to demolished the laundry room and the playroom...just so, we can have a big family kitchen...
It will probably be in the next two years, though, when we will be able to afford to have all the work done.
This year we add a new roof and a new central heating put on... so we have to start saving for the new kitchen now.
... I wish money would grow on trees! Hi Hi Hi!
By the way, THANKS for your lovely e-mail!
I`m looking forward for your next post about, stain removing... Having my 3 little "Monkeys", your tips will come very handy... AS USUAL!

With LOVE and KISSES
Debbie Moss
xxx

Judy said...

I love them. You could actually enjoy doing laudry in those.

Vintage Rose Collection said...

Hi,
Your blog is wonderful, so refreshing and unique!I love anything to do with linens. I really enjoyed your photos of the laundry rooms, pretty enough to live in... Simply divine!
Wishing you a beautiful night,
Jo-Anne

flapjacs said...

I love the orange one!

A note on perfection

Many of the posts featured on this blog are about doing household chores the correct, or so to say perfect way. My intention is not to make readers feel that the way they are running their households are wrong. So if making the bed, or ironing shirts in a certain way doesn't fit your lifestyle, do not feel guilty about it. But by learning the correct way of doing things it might just come in handy for those times when special guests are staying, or when you need to iron that shirt perfectly for a job interview. So enjoy the learning, but skip the guilt and LOVE your homes. x

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP